8oz Fettucine pasta
Salt to taste (for pasta water)
1/2 rotisserie chicken
1 cup of Alfredo sauce (in a jar)
1. Put salt in a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add pasta to water and cook according to package directions.
2. Shred and de-bone rotisserie chicken using two forks. Add to a saucepan as well as the Aflredo sauce on medium heat.
3. Drain pasta and add it to the chicken and sauce mix and stir until all is coated and heated through.
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 pack of soft taco boat shells
Shredded Mexican blend cheese
1 cup Coleslaw Mix
1 tablespoon Coleslaw dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
Cumin, to taste
Half of a lime (juice)
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1. Put vegetable oil in cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.
2. Season shrimp with salt, pepper, cumin, and lime juice and mix well. Put shrimp in skillet and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, combine coleslaw mix and dressing until evenly coated.
4. Start assembling shrimp taco boats by placing 5-6 shrimp in each boat, followed by coleslaw and shredded cheese.
1 Apple, Cheese, and Walnut salad kit
Caesar Salad Dressing (or Salad dressing of choice)
1 boneless chicken breast (4oz.)
Salt and pepper (for chicken breast)
1/2 cup of Salad Croutons
1/2 cup of shredded cheese
Season and grill chicken to your liking, then set aside, letting it rest in its juices. Cut chicken breast in strips or chunks, based on your preference.
Assemble salad by putting salad, chicken, cheese, croutons, and salad dressing. Toss salad in bowl so that salad dressing covers all of the salad. You can add additional black pepper to salad, but not necessary.
1 pound of ground chuck
1 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce
1 cup of frozen southwestern vegetable mix
1 cup shredded cheese
1 package of taco seasoning
1 package of tortilla bowls
1/2 cup of sour cream (optional)
1. Set out frozen vegetable mix to let thaw.
2. Add tablespoon of oil to skillet and turn on medium-high heat. When hot, add ground chuck and cook until there is no pink.
3. When ground chuck is thoroughly cooked, add taco seasoning mix and stir until well mixed.
4. Add vegetable mix to skillet and stir in until it is heated.
When assembling taco bowls:
1. Follow instructions to make tortilla bowls.
2. When tortilla bowls are formed, fill layer with shredded lettuce, then ground beef mix and top with cheese.
3. Add sour cream, if desired.