Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
1 boneless, skinless chicken breast (4oz) or 1 boneless pork chop (3oz)
1 tablespoon salt
2 teaspoons pepper
6 ounces of frozen stir-fry vegetables
4 tablespoons honey teriyaki marinade
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Place frozen stir-fry vegetables in a bowl and fill with water until covered. Set aside.
2. Filet chicken breast and cut into 1-inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper and place into a Ziploc container. Pour 2 tablespoons of honey teriyaki marinade and set into the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. After the 30 minutes, pour vegetable oil into a skillet on medium-high heat. When hot, place marinated chicken into the skillet and let it sear 1-2 minutes before stirring and turning the heat to medium.
4. Drain frozen vegetables that have been in the water. When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, add vegetables and remaining honey teriyaki marinade into the skillet. Cook until vegetables are heated and tender, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve half of skillet with 1 cup of cooked white rice. Makes 2 servings.
1 cup cooked white rice, 2oz chicken breast, 3oz vegetables