1 pound of ground chuck
1 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce
1 cup of frozen southwestern vegetable mix
1 cup shredded cheese
1 package of taco seasoning
1 package of tortilla bowls
1/2 cup of sour cream (optional)
1. Set out frozen vegetable mix to let thaw.
2. Add tablespoon of oil to skillet and turn on medium-high heat. When hot, add ground chuck and cook until there is no pink.
3. When ground chuck is thoroughly cooked, add taco seasoning mix and stir until well mixed.
4. Add vegetable mix to skillet and stir in until it is heated.
When assembling taco bowls:
1. Follow instructions to make tortilla bowls.
2. When tortilla bowls are formed, fill layer with shredded lettuce, then ground beef mix and top with cheese.
3. Add sour cream, if desired.